Create Your Destiny:
The Self-Employment Program (SEP) is available to unemployed individuals who have an active regular Employment Insurance claim or have had a claim within the past 3 years including maternal / parental claim.
The Self Employment Program (SEP) is designed to assist individuals in creating employment for themselves and others by starting their own business venture.
The Self-Employment Program Offers:
- Financial Support for up to 48 weeks
- Assistance in developing a business plan
- Support through the business plan implementation process
- Business Management training
- Great networking opportunities
- Business plan workshops
- Entrepreneurial support workshops
Other Services & Resources:
Business Development Loans - Start-up & Expansion
Micro Lending Program:
- Business resource lending library
- Computers - Internet access
- Boundary Wage Incentive Program
- Employment assistance services
- Fax and phone available for business or job search
- Business Plan template
CALL FOR AN APPOINTMENT OR CONTACT US ONLINE TODAY!